Monday Productivity Framework
By: David Shamiri, MBA – @DavidShamiri1
- Write down weekly “Goals”
- Write down your top goals and write sub-bullets regarding the tactics towards completing those goals.
- Incorporate real “Belief” that it will become reality
- When you fully believe these goals will be achieved, it fills you with purpose and the needed energy and roadmap to make it a reality.
- Take massive “Action” begin taking steps toward completion
- Nothing gets completed without actual movement and thinking in the direction of completion. Break goals down into actionable bits that can be fit into 30 minute blocks. Stack the blocks until you have a wall, put the walls together until you have a room, put the rooms together until you have a house. Start with the 30 minute bricks.
- Create “Schedule” for the work
- Everybody lives within the 24 hour framework. We sleep 8 hours, and in between we eat, drink and take a minute to check our Facebook. Schedule the 30 minute blocks in between eating, sleeping and checking your Facebook.
- Discipline” to focus – work through distractions, boredom & fatigue
- After your attention begins to wane, we get bored, distracted by a bird in the tree, a random thought, daydreaming or a woman with a bright dress. Having the discpline to recognize when you are off track, and getting back to the road to completing the task, is paramount.
- When goals are accomplished, get back to the drawing board with some new goals, and repeat, until you are an accomplished soul, in the areas you desire to be.